If you are asked to provide information when using the website, it will only be used in the ways outlined below.
This policy is updated from time to time. Last updated 13/1/2017. The latest version is published here.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email email@example.com
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address or telephone number
- website usage data
- other information relevant to customer enquiries
- information relevant to offers.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting data helps us helps us understand what you are looking for, to allow us to deliver better products and services.
Data may be used:
- for our own records
- to improve the products and services on offer
- to contact you in response to a query
- to send promotional materials, including emails, about products, services or other offers that we think might be appropriate for you.
- to contact you for market research reasons.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
- store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you provide your details on our website, you will see tick boxes allowing you to:
- opt-in to receive marketing communications from us via email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- you can the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at: Janet Kirk Floral Designs, Forest Heath House, Station Road, Sway, Hampshire, SO41 6BA
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the jkfloraldesigns.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.